Aberdour

Aberdour

Monday 7 April 2014

Monday :)

Its the first day of our Easter holidays.  Littlest has a cold/cough bug she goes between being fairly miserable to being ok in no time.  So far we've spent the day colouring we have this and this wee bit expensive for a colouring book but they are worth it - I have the girls book stashed for Fi once she's a wee bit bigger.
 
Linking up with Meal Planning Monday over at home with Mrs M, hoping to get out an about during the week so want to be organised so dinner is sorted for coming back.
 
Sausages
Sweet and Sour Pork
Mince (not sure what I'll do with it yet!!)
Chicken Curry
Scampi
 
Plans for this afternoon include, watching The Sound of Music, making cranberry and apple flapjacks, putting together some air fix models, some reading, bits and pieces of housework and hopefully I'll get the leaves finished on the family tree cushion cover I'm working on for my mil's birthday at the end of the month.
 


1 comment:

  1. Your meal plan sounds lovely, especially the mince, because I have days like that too lol x (love that cushion x)

    ReplyDelete