Aberdour

Aberdour

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Challenges


I have been very inspired with all the challenges that are going about during this first month of 2014.  Are you doing anything specific?

I am linking up with findingmyselfyoung 52 weeks of memories in the attempt to take more photos of our everyday.  Week 1 was 'New', my oldest (soon to be 11) got a vsmile console for his 3rd bday :) its recently been brought back out for Fiona, its been a great hit with her and her brothers!!




Last night I took part in by first twitter @craftblogclub, and decided that the challenge that debbie at duckandduffel is doing was just what I needed, I've started a new pinterest board and am working through my pins picking out my favourites. I'm going to start with this next week - patchwork wall paper the paper is here and the wall has been picked, just need to get the wall paper paste.

I've also been very inspired by Emma and her challenge to have a frugally fabulous year.  Will be having more of a think on how I can make 2014 frugally fabulous here.

I've been back out running in my attempt to lose weight, my baby will be 4 in April and its time to get it done.  Wedding in February and we've been sorting our summer holiday, hopefully these two things will give me a little push in the right direction.

and finally a little bit of crafty goodness, a handmade brooch made using lovey Harris Tweed.  Inspiration from a Christmas gift I've made this for a friend in America - I hope she likes it.

 
I hope your finding lots of inspiration during January :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your little Harris Tweed brooch! I'm sure your friend will love it too x

    ReplyDelete